Specific languages and language families:
- The Kartvelian (South Caucasian) Language Family
- The Northwest Caucasian Language Family
- The Northeast Caucasian Language Family
- Azeri (Turkish)
General linguistics and philosophy of language:
- Do They Speak Russian in Georgia?
- Georgian Family Words
- Racial Insensitivity…in Georgia?!…Again?!?!
- Teaching English the NWA Way
- Four Grades of Language Borrowing
- The Georgian Alphabet: A Gallery of Specimens
- The Armenian Alphabet: Pictures and Miscellanea
Other language topics: